1. My grandmother did not get lunch today because she was not washed or dressed and did not want to go to the dining area in her pajamas.No one even noticed!
2. After my family member used the portable toilet in her room, the nurse threw the used toilet paper in the trashcan, not flushed away.
3. Urine smell in the hall/room
4. Seem short-staffed - only could locate one nurse on the floor. They may be others, but i didnt see any.
5. Dinner was nauseating. A boiled hotdog on a piece of white bread, covered in chili. When my family member said she did not like chili, the aide simply scraped off the chili. They did not offer another dinner. The soup was a grayish yellow broth liquid with some corn in it - nothing else. Food is awful!
6. Each time I visit, I end up taking her to the bathroom becasue she "cant remember that last time she saw an aid/nurse".
7. My family member is officially wearing diapers now… used a toilet before she was admitted - go figure.
8. Her condition has deteriorated since she arrived.
9. Patient asked for a tylenold for a headache but was givien a tramadol. Why???? To knock them out for the night?!?!
10. And..the one positive thing…. the nurse made the patient smile and appeared to be quite cheery and pleasant!