Review of Devon Manor

1 Star User Review

My mother was in Devon Manor for one week. In that week, she was severely dehydrated twice. The second time, she was rushed to the hospital and died one week later. The staff was informed that she had Alzheimer's and could not eat or drink by herself. They did not make sure she ate or got enough fluids. They also did not make sure her medication was swallowed. He tongue was constantly covered in medication that was not washed down with water. I would never recommend Devon Manor to anyone. I believe my mother's stay here hastened her death.