Review of Centracare Health - Monticello

5 Star User Review

On 6/20/13 I had a scare by an electric shock and burn. I was told to go the the nearest emergency hospital by a local clinic. Everyone there, from the person who admits patients, all the nurses and the doctor that treated me, Dr. Jagodzinski, I would like to thank you all. It was a terrifying experience getting burned and on top of that, an electric shock. Your facility was very thorough, and caring regarding my situation. Thank you so much! Nanette