I agree with the precious review. I was totally shocked tonight. My Friend's mother just passed away tonight and spent the past 2 days in what was probably the worst last 2 days of her life!! The staff do not appear to know what they are doing!! She was in extreme pain, but was given Tylenol instead of her prescribed pain medicine; because they didn't know they had it. There we patients sleeping on mattresses on the floor just so that they could be in an air conditioned room. There were patients sleeping in the hallways probably for the same reason. I can go on and on about this place, but need to stop here. Check any other facility before you consider this place.