Well the rehabilitation part is awesome. If your parent or love one could be a walk in then you are good to go. If not stay away.
If your love one has no voice and can't tell you what is going on then you are in trouble. You need to go at different time to see what going on.
1. Nursing Staff 1 nurse to 25 patients on each side. CNA do the best they can but they have some that have no clue.
2. Activities is patients in wheel chairs in front of the tv while the can's do they work for the day. They don't talk to them it is sad.
3. Rec room church, sundays they have donuts, coffee and family entertain them.
4. It is a beautiful facility but if you can find the quack doctor good luck with that.
5. If the patient can't move they won't do anything with them they rot in that bed.
6. Head staff Abe is more urgent with working a dog then taking care of your needs.
7. Parking lot is dark lights are limited. Most have car to get around.
Think four times before you take your love one here.
1. Rehab is awesome--dedicated staff.
2. Food is Delicious
3. Rehab outside on nice days