My father was a resident at Claremont, was there for only a few weeks. We moved him out of Claremont, because he did not have a shower the entire time he was a resident. He was given the wrong food to eat, he was on soft and chopped food. He was given regular food in error and choked often. he was not 100% mentally aware and the care given to him was sub-standard. Staff lied, telling us he was showered, but it was not documented in the shower book. He fell a few times while there. We had enough and pulled him out, with promises from staff that "things will change". We didnt take a chance. That place needs a total overhaul, especially of workers.