2 Star User Review
My mother was a resident of the Waters for a total of 8 years, in two separate stays. At least one member of our family was at the nursing home daily. This is a list of things we experienced during the time she was a resident.
1. Not enough staff to care for the residents in a timely manner.
2. Not enough staff to prepare and serve meals- especially weekends.
3. The facility had a urine smell at any given time. Soiled clothing and sheets/blankets were dumped into tubs in the hallway.
4. Nursing staff was not responsive to reports of issues with patients. Actually, they did follow up but did not report back to family.
5. The rooms are outdated and the shared bathrooms need repairs.