1. Meals delivered cold daily and hard to chew, even when ground! No cream for coffee, even when it's allowed. Sometimes they don't even have water available with meals, and they won't go get it.
2. 25 minutes one day and 23 minutes a week later during visits to get light answered for a bathroom request. Again last week we waited 22 minutes. (Not what I call improvement!) You'd best ring the light way before you actually need help.
3. Emergency lights observed blinking on with alarm for more than 3 minutes while nurses giggled and laughed with each other throughout those 3 mintutes; this was They waited for N.A. to answer the light. None were doing medications or paperwork at the time, just standing around talking and laughing, it was approx. 12:30 p.m. near lunchtime.
4. Pt. information left in clear view on counter at nurses' station. I can see everyone's names. Once observed medicine cart open in hallway and unattended.
5. State was there to review, but only when they must have given them advanced alert, so they were on their best behavior. Come some other time!
6. On the plus side, it's not a smelly or dirty place, and the afternoon shift nurses do seem friendly and competent.