1 Star User Review
My mother in law was put into this health "care" facility. She has Alzheimer's, and had a bed sore on her hip. While there, several on her belonging went missing. Her roommate informed my father in law that she was not being fed. They would bring in the tray, and an hour later come back for it. He stayed to feed her twice a day. This morning he was feeding her breakfast, and she began to have a seizure. She was rushed to an emergency room. Come to find out they weren't changing her catheter causing her to go into shock. I highly reccomend looking further if you care for your loved one.