1 Star User Review
This place is awful! My husband asked to go to the hospital and the RN would not send him! he is is a Quad and knows his body well. I had to argue with the nurse for 2 hours before they would send him to Shands! The RN did not even know what autonomic disreflexia is!! When he got to Shands he was there for 3 weeks because he had uroseptic SHOCK! Now my husbands gold chain with his wedding band on it has been stolen. He has had that chain around his neck for 10 years!! My husband has been a resident here since 1998, and never had issues like this before. When I call the new DON and administrator are always at or in a meeting. I am beyond frustrated and considering legal action. Most places do not accept electric wheel chairs though so he is afraid of getting kicked out!!! Do Not put your loved ones in this facility!!