My father was in here in honestly I am ashamed to say he was a resident here. While under their care he was overdosed and ended up on life support. Thank god somebody had enough sense to call 911 after almost 2 went by. Dirty linens wit bm on them where rolled up into a ball and left at the end of his bed for 8 plus hrs, he was left without being toiled or changed for 6+ hrs. Unfortunately the hospital sent him to this god awful place that I would not even put my dog for treatment. He was moved to a much better rehab.