This facility is close to 100% incompetent. DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY TELL YOU WHEN YOU TAKE THE TOUR. NONE OF THE PROMISES WILL COME TO FRUITION…. TRUST ME. No kidding, these are the issues we faced while my mother was there from Jan. 20, 2013 to Feb. 9, 2013:
1. 30 plus minutes before somebody would come and assist with the bathroom. There are repeated "accidents" due to the lack of urgency here.
2. No knowledge of how to handle my Moms knee/brace after she was admitted just 3 days after her surgury. They were letting the brace slip and her knee was bending - most of the staff had NO IDEA THAT SHE EVEN HAD A SURGERY. I used a trash can to support her knee while she use the bathroom - the staff had no idea what to do or provide for this since her knee cannot bend. Luckily we do not think it got re-injured.
3. No communication between staff/departments. I could go on and on here but you get the point.
4. This facility is so short-staffed that it is dangerous to the patients. I believe the Aids do the best they can, but they are so overworked with 14 patients per person that it's impossible to give the attention they need.
5. Bathroom was always filthy - don't make me give details on this one.
6. We had very little notice that my Mom was going to be discharged and had to scrample. When she was discharge, certain assistance equipment was supposed to be proveded. It's now 3 days since she was release and we have not received the walker or any other promised equipment.
7. Surprisingly, my mom said the food was good.